Follow these three simple steps to finish the deleting procedure of your “sub-user” Roadrunner account.
- As a first step, sign into your Roadrunner webmail account via TWC Roadrunner Email Login credentials and proceed.
- In the “User Management” window of the email account, you wish to delete click on the “Manage User” link.
- Now select “Delete” and press “Update” button.
However, in order to delete a “master user” account, you need to contact the Roadrunner Email Support Number displayed on the company’s official website as it can not be done by the users themselves.
The most widely used feature of the internet today is the email service, the short form for “Electronic Mail”.Through it, users can send or receive important files, photos, documents to each other in just no time. All you need for it to function is a steady internet connection. This method of exchanging messages using electronic mail was invented by Ray Tomilson native of Amsterdam, New York. This American programmer as was popularly referred to as implemented the email service on ARPANET in 1971. Unlike before now neither the sender or the receiver’s system needs to be online to receive or send the mail. Roadrunner Email service as we know it today works on the “Store and Forward” model. You just need to briefly log in to your internet & Roadrunner email to receive the sent mail or send the desired emails as your case may demand. In this article we are going to discuss on how to delete roadrunner email account and provide the easy way to solve it.
Before Delete Roadrunner Email Account , Know Pros and Cons of the Roadrunner Webmail Service
Let us take you over a short tour of both the pros and cons of a webmail service over traditional desktop email service.
A quick list of pros: Have a quick glance through a list of pros of the webmail service.
- Brings you convenience: With the Spectrum webmail service, a user can access his /her Roadrunner email account from practically anywhere, any personal computer with just a single prerequisite, that is a steady internet connection.
- No need to change your RR com login email id often:If you are a webmail user you need to change your email id even if you change the internet providers. You can keep the same id that often represents you for your work, increasing your authenticity in the eyes of your customers or competitors.
- Gives you a large storage to store your important stuff: Webmail is known for large storage capacity, so need to save any important data in your computer.
A quick list of pros: Now have a quick glance through a list of pros of the webmail service.
- Keeping email id on your personal name a bit difficult! : Having a large customer base on webmail, making an email id on your personal name is not that easy as it may have been taken by someone else already.
- Bulk of ads: On the webmail service you face a bulk of ads as they are a big source of revenue for the same.
- More number of spammers:Again due to the large customer base, you might face the risk of a large number of spammers. However, her spam filters may come to your rescue.
- No offline working : To receive or send an email you need to be continually online. So technically no offline working on the same.
If you too are facing any such problems mentioned in “cons” section or maybe any other issue and you wish to delete your Roadrunner webmail account, read the section below!
Talking about the procedure to delete the Roadrunner email account.
There are two kinds of Roadrunner email accounts namely “master user” and “sub-user”. Deleting a “sub-user” account can be executed following some simple steps that we have jotted down below for you to follow. But before that make sure that you are able to log in as the master user. Read on! However, in order to delete a “master user” account, you need to contact the company’s customer service.
Delete Roadrunner Email Account With the Following Simple Steps.
Working on the model of Roadrunner standard email service, Times Warner Cable company launched its email service, the Roadrunner web service on September 10, 1996, in Akron, Ohio. It is recorded to be an award-winning high-speed internet service with 5.4 million users to it. Since the day of its launch the company has been adding new technology and features to its service which is probably the reason for its customers to be continually glued to the service with the addition of many more in the list, You are automatically assigned an Roadrunner email account once you subscribe to the TWC Roadrunner webmail. There are definitely some extraordinary features as an online address book, dynamic webmail capabilities, hi-tech security and message sorting that makes it a reliable and prompt email service keeping its customers glued to it while attracting more potential customers at the same time. Roadrunner being a webmail service has its own share of benefits over a traditional desktop email service however, being a wise internet user one can not turn a blind eye to its limitations as well.