We all know that the famous Time Warner introduced the popular roadrunner email. The email has a delightful development in the email markets. It brings all your mails to your doorstep with their improve and outstanding site interface that will never disappoint you.
Unfortunately, the roadrunner email error is quite horrible when you have entered the incorrect setting sometimes. If you have a way of resetting the roadrunner email settings to original or entering the appropriate settings, you don’t need to worry much. The general email settings for roadrunner can easily be configured in any device, whether it’s Android or iPhone. These general email settings work best once you have set and grant roadrunner access to your local email clients.
Step one:- The first step to follow when setting up the original setting is configuring the roadrunner application, which includes the IMAP and POP3 with the appropriate settings. The IMAP and POP3 option found in the settings page in the roadrunner mail menu. These original settings work best with outlook and other mail companies.
Step two:- By entering the original setting into your roadrunner email, it will allow to use roadrunner without those horrible errors. All you have to do is add a series of settings below to roadrunner or other local email clients.
- First, you need to add the complete roadrunner email address on the blank username box — the email needs to enter in full without leaving anything behind. Once you have entered the email address, move down to the IMAP and POP3 settings.
Step three:- The POP3 and IMAP settings can be entered as follows;
- The IMAP settings can be filled with 993 at the port section while the POP3 requires 993 as the port on the settings section.
- In the setting menu, you will also see the SMTP settings made available for you, which uses the port 587 as the original setting. You can quickly scroll down to the host section if you are connected to a shared server or the use of appropriate DNS that is supported by roadrunner mail.
After using the above listed original Roadrunner Email settings and still end up not getting the roadrunner email to work correctly. You can easily use the troubleshooting option, as most devices do not accept the same settings. You don’t need to stress yourself further because the troubleshooting method will automatically choose the original settings for your device. Here are the appropriate steps for troubleshooting your roadrunner email;
- Go to your roadrunner mail and fill in your proper login details.
- Once you have been logged on the email, navigate directly to the settings tab, and click on the general account settings.
- On the general account settings, you can quickly troubleshoot email errors automatically from backgrounds
Once the environment has been probably returned to the appropriate original setting and fixed by the troubleshooting method. You can soon start using your newly set up roadrunner email server which will help you in managing all RR email activities.