Troubleshooting Steps to fix some most common Roadrunner email Problems
Here we will talk about the most common Roadrunner email problems faced by the users while operating the Roadrunner email account along with its fixes. So without much ado let’s talk about them one by one.
Below we have listed some of the common Roadrunner email problems along with the best possible troubleshooting steps-
The login error with Roadrunner Email
An issue with the Roadrunner email that makes a user seek professional help is the annoying message “The login information that you entered is incorrect.” To fix this issue, a user can try two basic troubleshooting steps. These steps include entering the password carefully by concentrating on the case sensitive keys and the second being resetting the Roadrunner password. Here is a quick way you can reset your mail password:
- After opening the Roadrunner website, access the Roadrunner’s “Password reset tool” and select the option” I don’t know my email password.
- Now in the email address field provided enter your email address and select “Submit”. If this is the first time you are changing or resetting your password, you will be asked for your cable modem ID. Enter the ID and select “Submit”. Also, select the security question as that would help to retrieve your password in the future if you ever require it. If you had already selected a security question you would now be asked to answer the same.
- After answering the security questions, select “Reset password”. Change it to a random 8 digit number and proceed to the last step of the procedure.
- As the last step, click on “Update” and complete the process of password change.
Issue while receiving or sending emails
Another problem commonly faced by a user includes the inability to send or receive emails via Roadrunner mail. As a troubleshooting step for the issue user should try working on a different browser. For example, if a user has been working on Firefox, they must try operating the mail on Google Chrome which might just work. If even after changing the browser it does not work it is best to contact the professional to get help for Roadrunner Email Problems
Issue of receiving a recurring message stating “Account is locked” while opening the Roadrunner account
“Account is locked” message generally pops up due to reasons such as high data traffic, an interrupted connection to the server, or maybe long periods of account inactivity. To troubleshoot the same patiently wait and login after some time, refresh and log in back again. With this step, your Roadrunner account will be automatically unlocked.
Please note: Do not save a password during the account setup process if you share your computer with multiple users.
Trouble While Configuring additional email accounts
That’s how you can easily configure additional accounts your Roadrunner email account:
- Go to the “Subscriber self-care” link on your web browser.
- Next, the user needs to sign into their Roadrunner email account using their primary rr email account credentials which are the username and the password.
- Select the “Create new sub-user “ option and fill the form carefully after entering into the Roadrunner email account.
- Lastly after finishing the filling up of the form submit it and the additional email account will be added to the user’s Roadrunner email account.
I hope the writeup comes to the reader’s maximum advantage while looking for ways to troubleshoot some most common Roadrunner email Problems
Keep reading this space to stay updated on more such latest technology related stuff. We hope that after using the above steps you will get help to your roadrunner email problem when trying to access or after login.