This article explains the process of Roadrunner Email Password Reset. By following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article you will be able to successfully log back in your email.
Steps To Reset Roadrunner Email Password
If you are resetting your Roadrunner email password for the first time, follow the below given steps-
Step 1: On your browser open this web address– https://pt.rr.com/ .
- Once the website opens, select the option of ‘I do not know my email password’.
- Now, you will be prompted a text box where you need to enter your email address.
- Enter your Roadrunner email id in the box and solve the captcha of ‘Im not a robot’ and hit submit.
- Now you might be asked to enter your modem Id which is your Mac address which can be found on the sticker of your Spectrum router.
- For your information, MAC address is an alphanumeric address which is made up of 12 characters.
- Now you will be asked a security question. You need to answer this correctly.
- This is the question which was set up by you at time of account creation.
Step 5: Now that you have submitted the answer to your security question, you may proceed further to reset your RR email password by clicking on the option of ‘Reset Password’.
Step 6: Upon clicking on the option of Roadrunner Email Password Rest, the site will create an 8 digits password for you automatically which will be your new password. Note it down somewhere so that you don’t loose it.
Step 7: Now, you may log into your Roadrunner email account using the newly generated password. Though, you now have a choice of either keeping the password generated for you or you may change it from the settings of your RR email.
Reset Your Roadrunner Email Password When You Forgot The Password For Second Time
The procedure for resetting the Roadrunner email password for the second time or further is just the same but, a slight variance is present. You will have to follow the same procedure till Step 3 in Roadrunner email settings just the way it has been mentioned above.
The difference is, previously you have had to enter in the security question but now after you have recorded in the answer for it
- The first time you have reset your roadrunner email password, the procedure is changed.
- You will not be prompted now, to enter a new question but, will be prompted to answer the question you had previously recorded.
- The same security question will be asked to you. Enter-in to answer to it in order to reset your password.
- After entering in, click the submit button and follow all the next steps as mentioned in the above procedure.
- This should retrieve you a new password.
Conclusion: We all are likely to forget our email passwords at some point in our life. However there is nothing to worry about it as we have clearly discussed the steps to reset Roadrunner email password. If you are still unable to reset your password then fell free to contact us on our helpline provided on this page.