Roadrunner, a Times Warner company is a mail service launched in the year 1996 in, Ohio by four gentlemen named Carl Rossetti, Jim Chiddix, Mario Vecchi and Tim Evard. It is recorded to be an award-winning high-speed internet service catering to over 5.4 million users. Since the day of its launch the company has been adding new technology and features to its service which is probably the reason for its customers to be continually glued to the service with the addition of many more in the list, You are automatically assigned an RR email account once you subscribe to the Roadrunner webmail. There are definitely some extraordinary features as an online address book, dynamic webmail capabilities, hi-tech security and message sorting that makes it a reliable and prompt email service keeping its customers glued to it while attracting more potential customers at the same time.
Let us quickly talk about the topic of the article, i.e the way to set up the Roadrunner email on mobile devices. In the aforementioned section, we have mentioned in detail the procedure to set up this webmail service on the iPhone (iOS) as well as Samsung (Android). Read on!
Before starting with the separate set of procedures for Apple and Samsung products be very particular and careful in typing your full and correct Roadrunner email username comprising of your full spectrum/Time Warner/RR/Roadrunner email address. Any carelessness in filling up of Roadrunner email login would only lead to useless confusion while working on the same. Read on!
Setting up Roadrunner Email on iPhone Using IMAP Settings
Roadrunner email not working on Mobile iPhone? Click here to know more about how to access roadrunner Email on iPhone? Follow the below-described steps to easily set up your Roadrunner email on your iPhone mobile set.
- On the home screen of your iPhone and go to the “Settings” menu and open it.
- On the Settings screen that now appears, select”Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and proceed.
- Select “Add Account” from the Accounts section at the top of the screen that appears.
- Now from the Popular email hosts screen, select “Other” option.
- Under the Mail option, select “Add Mail”.
- On the next screen fill, all the information asked of you such as:
Name: Your name for Roadrunner account on iPhone
Address: Your email address for the account
Password: Password for the email account
Description: This particular box gets automatically filled while setting up Roadrunner iPhone.
- Now select the “Next” option.
- After the above step, now your mobile phone will start showing the status messages while the verification process is being carried on.
- Once the verification process would be finished the “Mail, Contacts and Calendar” screen with the email address will be listed under the “Accounts” option.
- To Know More About Roadrunner Email Settings for iPhone visit here...
Setting up Roadrunner Email on Android Mobile Devices
Follow the below-described steps to efficiently set up your Roadrunner email on your Android mobile phone.
- In your Android mobile phone, open the Roadrunner email application for Android.
- Enter your rr email id and proceed.
- Exchanged in a fraction of second through the email technology. Our article deals with one such webmail technology company, Times Warner cables’ “Roadrunner webmail “ service. This email service was launched in the year 1996 in, Ohio by four gentlemen named Carl Rossetti, Jim Chiddix, Mario Vecchi and Tim Evard. It is recorded to be an award-winning high-speed internet service with 5.4 million users to it. Since the day of its launch in the year 1996, the company has been adding new technology and features to its service which is probably the reason for its customers to be continually glued to the service with the addition of many more in the list, You are automatically assigned an email account once you subscribe to the Roadrunner webmail. A master account is made for the user on whose name the bill will be made. All the messages are stored and saved unless deleted by the user. Some extraordinary features are provided by this service to its users such as an online address book, dynamic webmail capabilities, hi-tech security and message sorting that makes it a reliable and prompt email service keeping its customers glued to it while attracting more potential customers at the same Now on the screen that appears, tap on the “Personal” (POP3).
- Fill in your rr email password. If in case you do not possess the password to make use of the Gmail app or download from Google Play.
- On the next screen of the email application that comes after the above step, set up the Incoming Server Settings as mentioned below:
Username: Here carefully enter the correct email address
Password: Enter the password, again carefully!
Server:pop-server.maine.rr.com (for instance).However, the server name would vary according to your location, contact the Roadrunner customer service to aid you with this.
Security type: None
- Now after filling the above Roadrunner Incoming Server Settings, the next step to set up the Roadrunner webmail on your Android is to fill in the details of the Output server settings. Read the below information carefully to easily carry on with this step on your own without professional help.
Server:smtp-server.maine.rr.com.(.However the server name would vary according to your location, contact the Roadrunner customer service to aid you with this).
Port: 587 (if the given number does not respond try typing 25 instead.)
Security type: None
Require sign in : Check
Username: [email protected]
Password: Enter your rr email account password.
- Now click on “Next” and finish the process.
An alternative solution : If after performing the above steps, you find an error message on your application displaying wrong Input and Output servers. Try the below mentioned alternative rather.
Hope the writeup comes to your best use. For any additional support regarding the rr mail, contact their email customer service number displayed on the company’s official website.
Keep reading to stay updated about more such tech topics!